We are so proud of our staff, who work so hard to keep improving their skills so they can do their very best looking after our wonderful residents. We would like to recognise these members of staff for their recent successes and achievements:
• Heather Telfer on achieving your SVQ 3 with Administration Of Medication.
• Joanne Bell on achieving SVQ 3.
• Siobhan Sutherland on achieving SVQ 3.
• Lesley Steele on achieving SVQ 3.
• Lorna Allardyce on achieving SVQ 2.
• Good luck to Margaret Dick, who is working towards SVQ 3 Supervisor Qualification.
• Good luck to Thomas Blane who is developing his SVQ 3 Qualification to include Administration Of Medications.
• Good luck also to Michelle Reid, Diane Martin and Arlene Clark who are currently working towards their SVQ 3 Qualifications.
We’re very proud of you all!
On a different note, a congratulations to our Maintenance Man Dougie Morrison and his bowling team – Forehill Bowling Club – for winning the Mixed Triples on Saturday 27th April. Well done Dougie!
Congratulations to Kitchen Assistant, Irene Little, who has clocked up 25 years’ service with us here at Glenfairn! Thanks Irene, you’re one of a kind!
A big well done to all our staff undertaking other training courses, and who are participating in the Electric Trial.